Speedruns Galore
You must login to discuss speedrunning on this site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Speedruns Galore
You must login to discuss speedrunning on this site.
Speedruns Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Speedruns Galore

The faster, the better.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS)

What would you rate this submission?

(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS) I_vote_lcap100%(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS) I_vote_lcap0%(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS) I_vote_lcap0%(NES) Super Mario Bros. (goldenroad155 hack) 21:02"94 by Giraffecheetah (TAS) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BillySM64

BillySM64
Admin

Recording Information:
Rerecords: 20270
Emulator: VirtuaNES 0.93

This is the video:

This is my first TAS that is more than 15 minutes long, and I'm really glad of that, although I'm sad to say that this run is very improvable. I didn't use the "Going Through Walls" glitch the entire time, and I also didn't use the beginning backwards jump boost trick, but leave the improvement to Patry. This was only meant to be a test TAS, to test out routes and such. My least favorite level to TAS was World 6-3, because it was very frustrating, but the run came out to be not that bad. I liked it, and I hope you guys do too. Thank you, Patryk1023pl for the encode.

World 1-1:
I use the pipe shortcut here because that skips over half of the level.

World 1-2:
Here I did a slow jump at the beginning, because you have to do the jump with perfect timing or you won't get it just right. I did a lot of the Pirhana Plant edge jump trick, where you jump landing on the VERY edge of the plant's pipe and then jumping immediately. There was a video lag at 00:47 because the emulator flashes for a second when it is on that frame. I also skipped the trampoline by jumping over it, because trampolines stop you before you bounce... to be continued....

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

https://speedrunsgalore.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum